Monday, September 14, 2009

Phineas, Ferb and Virginia

I was lucky enough to go to Virginia for two weeks and take care of the sweetest kids in the world, for the sweetest couple in the world.........
We had a blast! We did pretty much everything there was to do. I sure love those kids and it was definitely more of a blessing then a job to tend them!!!! They are so easy going, sweet, but maybe a little too sassy. I had the pleasure of being teased continuously by Michael about one incident when I got us lost for twenty minutes or so. Also about accidentally throwing a plate out the car window. He is growing up so fast and has a awesome sense of humor!!!!! He is one of the smartest people I know, he finds something he loves and finds everything out about it and is happy to help teach anyone, especially his sisters (who he is so patient with). I sure love MY Bean!!!!!!
Oh Emma, she is so beautiful!!!!! Physically and more importantly her sweet sweet heart! I've rarely seen someone so concerned about everyones feelings. Her artistic skills are amazing and she love to teach Sarah to craft at any opportunity. She is such a little helper and I definitely know where she inherited these qualities, here sweet Mom! I <3>


Sar-Bears, what can I say about her???? She is a true comedian! Not even three years old yet and she has most adults rolling around on the floor. She's a great joke teller but even more so is her unbelievable sense of humor! She thinks of her very own jokes (that make sense and are very funny), realizes the smallest joke in shows or adult conversations. She is one stubborn girl, which most people who know me might think Sarah and I have that in common. But there is no one like Sars and I love her for it!!!!!

2 comments:

Van Tassell said...

Wow. They sound like pretty awesome kids. Thanks again Barb.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

What a sweet sister you are.