Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Low key Birthday...... just my style

On December 27th I turned 26, I am officially on my way passed mid twenties and on my next Birthday I will begin my late twenties, EEK! I know I'm not technically old but it's just surprising, how did I get here? I seem to anticipate my birthdays less but I have only had 26 and even less that I remember. Getting older is just interesting, to say the least. I can tell I'm getting older but I really like it! It's nice to go to bed early, wake up early and enjoy learning. I only wish I'd discovered it sooner. Anyway... I had a wonderful birthday with my family and spent the entire day at home playing games, all sorts. This year I received a wonderful gift, a MacBook. At 26 it's my first computer, I love it. Thanks again you guys, Love you!!!!!!



1 comment:

The Hendricks Family said...

Happy Late B-day! Looks like fun. I love low key events. I always tell my husband all I want is a babysitter and to go to a movie!!