Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Bathroom and Bungee Buddies

Way back when our old bathroom sink broke we decided it was time for a remodel. It was hard and tragic to see the old maroon and pink tile go but it had to be done. We enlisted the help of my cousin Davey and uncle John, who are always so willing to help no matter the time or project. It was finally finished enough to start being used last Thursday, we've been happily enjoying it's use ever since. I love having a brand new perfect bathroom that includes a deep jetted tub, which I've always wanted. Thanks again to everyone that helped in all kinds of ways!















Patrick, Val, Colby and I played a game called Bungee Buddies on our wii. It's a pretty intense game and very entertaining to watch. One of the funniest parts is after you've finished your race you have to mimic the game and do a 'commemorative pose'. I'm so glad I have friends who are willing to make fools of themselves for fun.

2 comments:

Chris and Erin said...

The bathroom looks great. And that looks like a pretty fun game too. See on Saturday.

Van Tassell said...

Ben and I had a good chuckle. It is especially funny when you know the "commemorative poses." I love it when people make fools of themselves.