Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Activities

So I figured I better blog a little with the picture I do have, before we leave tomorrow for Virginia. Sorry it has takin this long, for those of you who do like to read my silly blog. Anyway, on Friday Colby and I attended a party with some of has married high school friends. It was really fun, we carved pumpkins, ate great food, chatted and played some games.



On Saturday we were invited to a costume party by some more of Colby's friends. We'd been trying to think of costume ideas and settled on Raggedy Anne and Andy. But as time passed we didn't do anything to get the costumes together. Luckily we have one the the greatest friends ever, who always just happens to have anything you ever need. I just happen to mention our idea and she brought the costumes to us a few days later. They were perfect, although we did look kinda silly. Thanks Shannon



















5 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Chris and Erin said...

You guys look so cute!! Those costumes are great.

Anonymous said...

So fun... I love it. Where did she get those costumes I have to have them. I love nothing more than Halloween. Thanks for posting.

The Hendricks Family said...

I love your costumes they are awesome. I had so much fun carving pumpkins with you guys! It was fun to finally meet Barbie. You're awesome. It's good to see Colby so happy again.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

Barb, those pictures were great. And your pumpkin carving skills are exceptional. Enjoy your trip.