Sunday, March 14, 2010

One year down already

It's official we have been married a year! We celebrated by going to get massages at UCMT, it felt awesome!!!!!! We also exchanged gifts, I like the idea of getting gifts according to the traditional anniversary gift list, first anniversary being paper. So I made a scrap book for Colby of all the picture of him as a baby until now that I could round up. Colby secretly and sweetly listened as I mentioned months ago that Van Gogh was my favorite artist and I always wanted a big Starry Night picture. Along with a little help from Mom, he found a huge poster of it and had it framed. I love it!!!!! Also today we went with Mom and Katie and had our anniversary dinner at TGIFriday's, one of our favorites. We had a great time and can't wait for year number two!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry! I am a total blog stalker! LOL! Congrats!!!! That picture is adorable! :)

jennyhildebrand.blogspot.com

The Hendricks Family said...

COngrats!!!