Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Stache



Colby usually goes with the clean shaven, baby face look or a little scruff. Although while we were chatting the other day I said there was no way he could stand to keep his facial hair, especially grow a mustache in three weeks. So Colby confident he could and I being the betting gal that I am, it started. If I won, a chocolate ice cream cone from Arctic Circle anytime I request and if Colby won a number one from Wienerschnitzel anytime he wanted. As of yesterday it had been three weeks, so he shaved everything but the stache. I guess Colby is the official winner and I have a hot dog run sometime in the near future but it was worth the jokes I got to make all Saturday until he shaved it this afternoon.
Pretty silly but I still think he's quite handsome!

No comments: